Our Escollera loafers in white with multicolored details are made of plantbased vegan apple leather and recycled cotton fabric. But we did not only think about the outside of these trendy loafers.
To make sure your feet are happy too, we used OnSteam microfiber lining, which is a highly breathable material. The combination with the cork insoles make the Escollera Loafers very comfy.
The recycled rubber outsoles printed in green leaves not only provide great grip, but also show our love for nature and sustainability. We love it.
- Product type: Loafers
- Colour: White with multicolored weave
- Upper: Vegan Apple leather made of Apples & Recycled PET, Recycled Cotton weave fabric
- Lining: OnSteam Microfiber lining with the look & feel of real leather, 100% breathable & 100% recyclable
- Insoles: Natural cork
- Outsoles: Recycled rubber
- Heel height: Approximately 0,5 cm’s
- Made in: Portugal
Our shoes fit true to size. If you are between sizes, we recommend to size up. Still not sure? Than contact our customer service at email@example.com
- Free Worldwide shipping
- 30 days return policy
- We ship with DHL Parcel , DHL Express and PostNL for The Netherlands
- Please Note: Non EU & International orders will be charged with customs duty
For more information please visit our FAQ area.
- 100% vegan and not tested on animals
- PETA-Approved Vegan
- Ethically made
- Designed in The Netherlands
- Produced in Portugal
- Only Fair working conditions at A Perfect Jane
- Plantbased & high quality vegan materials
- Trendy, comfortable & sustainable
We value sustainability in our company, not only throughout the production process, but also in choosing our materials.
Uppers of Plantbased Apple leather:
‘This sustainable skin is produced by using fiber derived as residual from the industrial processing of apples. By recovering the industrial waste of the apple juice industry and transforming it into new raw material. The process is patented by FRUMAT. Not only the waste management costs and relative damages to the environment are saved: this natural waste is used to substitute other raw materials of chemical origin in the product, lowering emissions and consumption of energy through the entire production chain.
Uppers of Recycled Cotton:
The multi coloured weave fabric, used in the details of these loafers, is made of recycled raw materials, in this case Recycled Cotton, in a dye-free manufacturing process, without chemicals, using far less water than traditional cotton, and the fabric is PETA-Approved Vegan. Produced by a B-Corp Certified company.
OnSteam® is the new Vegan microfibre that feels like skin, 100% breathable and with an absorption capacity of 8 times its weight in water. Perfect as the inner lining of footwear. With its temperature-regulating effect it offers maximum comfort and complete drying. Sweat doesn’t accumulate in the inside of the shoes, the fabric promotes its evaporation so that the foot is always dry.
It is 100% recyclable. Because it is made with polyamide, it does not cause any damage to the environment and can be recycled without any problem.
Other benefits of this material are:
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 class I.
- REACH Regulation 1907:2006 (Concerning the registration, evaluation, authorisation and restriction of chemicals).
- Maximum water removal
- Eco-friendly. Manufacturing system free of CO2.
- Free of Chromium VI.
- 100% microfibre product.
Our insoles are made of 100% natural cork, which is a biodegradable material. This material is very comfortable and highly breathable.
Our outsoles are made of Recycled rubber.