Privacy Statement A Perfect Jane BV
This is the privacy statement of the private company A Perfect Jane BV, hereinafter: A Perfect Jane.
A Perfect Jane is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 81051212 and is located at Madeliefberg 90 (4708 NP) in Roosendaal. This document explains how A Perfect Jane handles the processing of your personal data. A Perfect Jane takes the utmost care when processing your personal data.
Obtaining personal data:
If you use the services of A Perfect Jane, you yourself provide a number of personal data to A Perfect Jane, or personal data is obtained from you in the context of the agreement. Personal data means all data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Categories of personal data:
A Perfect Jane processes the following categories of personal data:
- Contact and name and address details;
- Company details;
- Different delivery address;
- Financial details;
- Order history;
- Other personal data provided by yourself.
Purpose of the processing:
The personal data processed by A Perfect Jane is intended to:
- To contact you to inform you about the services you have purchased and their implementation;
- performing its services;
- Improving the service;
- making payments;
- Compliance with legal obligations;
- Doing marketing and communication expressions;
- Improving the website by analyzing visitor behavior on the website;
- sending newsletters;
- Data exchange with third parties for the performance of the service.
The processing of personal data is only possible on the basis of the following principles: (i) legal obligation, (ii) execution of the agreement, (iii) obtained (explicit) consent from the data subjects, and (iv) legitimate interest. Personal data is processed when providing the services of A Perfect Jane. A Perfect Jane only processes data that A Perfect Jane deems necessary for (improving) the service and handles the (personal) data it has collected about you and your use of the services with care. The basis for processing this data is the agreement you entered into with A Perfect Jane. Your personal data may also be processed by visiting the websites www.aperfectjane.com and www.veganschoenen.nl
Necessity of processing:
The processing of your personal data is necessary to be able to perform the service. The services that A Perfect Jane offers cannot be fully performed without processing your personal data. If your explicit permission is required for specific purposes with regard to the personal data, you must give permission for this separately.
There is no automated decision-making.
The personal data processed by A Perfect Jane is stored in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. If a longer retention period is required by law or regulation, the personal data will be kept longer in accordance with these requirements. All (obtained) personal data will not be kept longer than strictly necessary.
Processing by third parties:
A Perfect Jane only shares personal data with third parties if this is strictly necessary for the execution of an agreement and to comply with relevant laws and regulations. No personal data is sold. A Perfect Jane may have a legal obligation to share personal data with third parties. If personal data is shared with third parties, processing agreements will be concluded for this. The third parties with whom personal data are shared are:
- The delivery service(s) engaged, for the purpose of executing the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are contact and name and address details;
- The Payment Provider, for the purpose of executing an agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are financial data;
- The Bookkeeper, for the purpose of the performance of an agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are contact and name and address data and financial data;
- Software suppliers, for the purpose of the implementation of the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are the contact and name and address details;
- Website manager, for the purpose of implementing the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are the contact and name and address details.
Protection of Personal Data:
A Perfect Jane takes the protection of your personal data seriously and, taking into account the state of the art, implementation costs, as well as the nature, scope, context and processing purposes and the various risks to the rights in terms of likelihood and severity, take into account the protection of your personal data. and freedoms of persons, appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
By using the website you agree to the disclaimer. A Perfect Jane reserves the right to change the content of its website and/or this disclaimer at any time without informing its customers and/or users of the website about this change. The content of the website has been compiled with the greatest possible care, but may nevertheless contain possible inaccuracies or be incomplete. A Perfect Jane does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage caused by or resulting from the use of the website. The use of this website is entirely at the own expense and risk of a user of the website. No rights can be derived from the content of the website. All texts on the website are protected by copyright and are the property of A Perfect Jane insofar as they do not belong to third parties.
A Perfect Jane uses technical and functional cookies to optimize the website. Cookies are small text files that are sent along with a visit to a website to make the user experience of visitors more efficient. According to the law, A Perfect Jane may store cookies on your device if these cookies are strictly necessary to use the website. Your permission is required for other types of cookies. We recommend accepting cookies in connection with the user-friendliness of the website. Visitors to the website have a check-in option. The cookies that A Perfect Jane uses are functional cookies: these cookies ensure that the website works properly. These cookies have no consequences for privacy, so that permission does not have to be requested and granted. For example, these cookies store your browser settings so that our website can be viewed best, or that the website remains accessible (load-balancing), but also cookies that ensure that no other cookies are allowed to be placed (no-follow).
With your permission, we place "tracking cookies" on your computer. We use these cookies to keep track of which pages you visit, in order to build a profile of your online behavior. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like, but only to match advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. Cookies from Google are also placed on the A Perfect Jane website for the purpose of Google Analytics. We do not keep any information about what you do on the internet. Google Analytics may be required by applicable laws and regulations to provide access to this data. As a result, A Perfect Jane cannot link information to a natural person. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use Social Media:
A Perfect Jane uses third party cookies to optimize the website. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on the website. Third parties are understood to mean Google Analytics and Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Tik Tok, Instagram and Pinterest).
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your device with which you view the website, you can adjust your browser settings. Before a cookie is placed, you will receive a warning and you must give permission for the cookie. Failure to do so may, for example, result in the website not working as well. You can adjust the settings of your browser so that your browser refuses all cookies and also third-party cookies. You can also delete placed cookies. For this you must adjust the settings of your browser via preferences and then you can adjust the privacy settings. This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites that are linked to this website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
Right of data subjects:
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- Right of access; As a data subject, you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed and, if that is the case, to obtain insight into the processing thereof;
- Right to rectification; You have the right to obtain rectification and completion of incorrect data;
- Right to erasure; A data subject must obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him without undue delay;
- Right to restriction of processing;As a data subject, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Please contact A Perfect Jane for this;
- Right to data portability; A data subject has the right to obtain the personal data concerning him or her that he has provided to A Perfect Jane , in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and also to transfer this data to A Perfect Jane without being hindered by the controller to whom they were provided;
- Right of objection; The data subject has the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him, including profiling based on those provisions. A Perfect Jane will cease processing the personal data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh the interests, freedoms and rights of the data subject related to the exercise, establishment or substantiation of a legal claim.
If you have a complaint about the way in which A Perfect Jane handles your personal data, or if you wish to exercise one of the above rights, you can contact us via the website, by e-mail email@example.com . To ensure that you wish to exercise a right, A Perfect Jane asks you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity. You can make your passport photo and MRZ (strip with numbers at the bottom) black to protect your privacy. A Perfect Jane will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than 4 weeks. You can also submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This is the competent enforcement body.
You can contact us for this via this link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
Changes to Privacy Statement:
A Perfect Jane can change the privacy statement at any time. The most recent version is published on the website. Therefore always keep an eye on the website for the most recent version. If the new privacy statement has consequences for the way in which we process already collected data with regard to you, we will inform you by e-mail.
This version was last updated on February 25, 2021.